Last revised 24 December 2021
This Policy applies to any of your personal data collected and used or processed by or on behalf of Addestino Innovation Management BV, a private company organized and existing under the laws of Belgium, with registered office at Nachtegaalstraat 6 W2, Zele, Belgium, registered with the legal entities under number 0886.037.986. firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “us” or “we”) in the framework of your use of our website www.addestino.be
We act as a Data Controller, and we are responsible for the Personal Data we Process.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Addestino Innovation Management BV
Nachtegaalstraat 6 W2
WHO CAN YOU CONTACT IN CASE YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS? THE DATA PROTECTION COORDINATOR
We have appointed a Data Protection Coordinator to handle your questions or requests relating to this Policy or your Personal Data (and the way we Process it). For all questions or requests about the collection, processing, use, correction, transfer, portability etc. of your Personal Data, You can contact Brian, our Data Protection Coordinator, at email@example.com.
We value your Personal Data entrusted to us and we are committed to Processing your Personal Data in a fair, transparent and secure way. The key principles Addestino applies are as follows:
- Lawfulness: we will only collect your Personal Data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
- Data minimization: we will limit the collection of your Personal Data to what is directly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Purpose limitation: we will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not Process your Personal Data further in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Accuracy: we will keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date.
- Data security and protection: we will implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of data security and protection in relation to, among others, the nature of your Personal Data to be protected. Such measures provide for the prevention of any unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, or alteration and any other unlawful form of Processing.
- Retention limitation: we will retain your Personal Data in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection laws and regulations and no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Protection for international transfers: we will ensure that any of your Personal Data transferred outside the EEA is adequately protected.
- Safeguards towards third parties: we will ensure that access to and transfers of your Personal Data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable law and with suitable contractual safeguards.
- Lawfulness of direct marketing and cookies: when we send you promotional materials or place cookies on your computer, we will ensure that we do so in accordance with applicable law.
DATA COLLECTION: WHICH PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND ON WHICH LEGAL GROUNDS?
Addestino collects personal data in the course of its business activities, including in connection with some client services. We also collect personal data on certain areas of the Site when you register for or apply for jobs through the website, register for Addestino newsletters and, sign up for events. The personal data collected varies and may include information that you provide, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and background information required to apply for a job.
We may also automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our Site. The information we automatically collect may include IP address, device identifier, web browser, and browsing information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and other similar technologies on our Site. We may also automatically collect information about how you use the Site, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Site. The information automatically collected may be associated with a unique identifier as well as with any other personal data you have provided.
Please note that in accordance with applicable data protection law, your Personal Data can be Processed if:
- you have given us your consent for the purposes of the Processing; or
- it is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party; or
- it is required by law.
Addestino specifically collects information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
OUR PROFESSIONAL CLIENTS
If you are a professional client who choose to work together with Addestino, we may Process information about individuals in your organization to enable us to communicate with them and to provide our Services. Usually, we Process the individual’s name and business contact data only.
URL AND IP ADDRESS
We collect information about our customers’ utilization and navigation of our services, including via Google Analytics. This information helps us to design our services to better suit your needs.
We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our services, analyze trends, track visitor movements, and gather broad demographic information that assists us in identifying visitor preferences.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Our Site does not track you by collecting personal data about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Accordingly, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have various rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have a right to:
- obtain confirmation that we are processing your personal data and request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- ask that we update the personal data we hold about you, or correct such personal data that you think is incorrect or incomplete
- ask that we delete personal data that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal data
- withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on consent)
- receive a copy of the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit such personal data to another party (to the extent the processing is based on consent or a contract)
- object to our processing of your personal data.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below:
Addestino Innovation Management BV
Nachtegaalstraat 6 W2
You may also use these contact details if you wish to make a complaint to us relating to your privacy.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will hold your personal data on our systems for the longest of the following periods: (i) as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or services; (ii) any retention period that is required by law; or (iii) the end of the period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of the services.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We ensure that appropriate technical and organizational security measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorized access or use of your Personal Data, as well as against accidental loss or damage to the integrity of your Personal Data. Your Personal Data will only be Processed by a third-party Data Processor if that Data Processor agrees to comply with those technical and organizational data security measures. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes for which we collect your Personal Data, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of recipients:
- Authorized staff members of Addestino;
- Our advertising, marketing and promotional agencies: to help us deliver and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and promotions;
- Service providers or business partners: companies that provide Services for or on behalf of Addestino. For example, Addestino may share your Personal Data with external providers of IT related services (for example, data storage facilities, hosting or web servers)
- Other parties when required by law or as necessary to protect Addestino
- Other parties with your consent or upon your instruction: Addestino may share your Personal Data with third parties when you consent to or request such sharing; and
- Any other third party communicated to you by Addestino prior to sharing your Personal Data with that third party
Please be aware that third party recipients – especially service providers who may offer products and/or services to you via their own channels – may separately collect Personal Data from you. In such case, these third parties are solely responsible for the control of such Personal Data and your dealings with them will fall under their terms and conditions.